Xiomi, well known for its cost effective gadgets, unveils its upcoming smartphone Mi Mix 2 at a launch event held in New Delhi on 11 September 2017. With global launch of the second generation of the device, it will make re-entry into higher end of the market (the first being Mi 5 ).
The device will be available on Flipkart, Mi Home stores and offline retail partners of Xiaomi with price of the Mi Mix 2 at Rs 35,999 for the 128 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM variant this will be available from the first week of November this variant only will be available in India instead of the three variants with 64, 128 and 256 GB internal storage which are launched in China.
The Mi Mix 2 is termed as most expensive smartphone launch by Xiaomi in India. As the company started the development of the phone with the quest to explore the future of the smartphone it termed the first generation of this device as a ‘Concept Phone’. The bezel-less design that was introduced to the world with the first Xiaomi Mi Mix last year is been much more improvised in the current generation of this device.
- Display Size : 5.99 inch
- Resolution : 2160 x 1080 Pixels
- Resolution Type : Full HD+
- GPU : Adreno 540
- Display Type : IPS
Os & Processor Features
- Operating System : Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Processor Type : Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa Core 2.5 GHz
- Processor Core : Octa Core
- Primary Clock Speed : 2.5 GHz
Memory & Storage Features
Internal Storage : 128 GB
RAM : 6 GB
- Primary Camera : 12MP
- Primary Camera Features : Aperture: f/2.0, 1.25 microns Pixel Size, 4-axis, OIS, 6p Lens, PDAF
- Secondary Camera : 5MP
- Secondary Camera Features : Aperture f2.0, 1.12 microns Pixel Size, 4p Lens
- Flash Rear : Dual Tone Flash
Battery & Power Features
Battery Capacity : 3400 mAh